Published on October 22nd, 2012 | by msalt1
American Zen Sayings
By Mark Saltveit
1. If you meet the Buddha on the road, and he cuts you off, kill him.
2. Do not seek the truth. There’s a really good show on FX.
3. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single taxi ride.
4. Sit quietly, doing nothing, spring comes, and you’re still a postal clerk.
5. Pain is inevitable. Suffering is not. It’s better to give than to receive.
6. The obstacle is the PATH train.
7. Chop wood, carry water. Or just go to the gym.